Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Belated Ball Game

Ok, ok, I apologize for letting our blog die a slow, boring death. Admittedly, it's all my fault -- or, more accurately, all my thumb's fault. Not knowing my own strength, I decided to ram my thumb through the screen of my laptop, rendering it completely useless. And it's kind of hard to blog without a computer, so..... yeah, you got a whole whoppin' three posts in September. My apologies. I'm now coming at you from a super industrial-strenght, slower than molasses desktop, but hey, I hear these things are a bit harder to destruct, so here's hopin'.......

While the Tigers were making a run for the playoffs (before they blew it), we took Graham to his very first ball game at Comerica Park. He LOVED it! Despite the cold weather, the layers upon layers of clothing we bundled him up in, and the lateness of the evening, he was an angel, completely enthralled with the action, the people, and the lights. Unfortunately, the Tigers lost, thus dashing out hopes of some October ball, but we still had a great time, and cannot wait to bring Graham along to a few more games next year.

Seriously, have you ever seen anything more beautiful?


Ahhhh, there's no place like home!


I've waited my whole life to take a picture like this!



Baseball Buddies


Freezing and tired, but still having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment