Thursday, October 15, 2009

I want to rock and roll all night, and POTTY every day!

Big, exciting news in our household. Huge, even! THIS has been part of the bedtime routine for the last few weeks :-)





I know it's early, and I know it's probably just the luck of good timing, but Graham's getting pretty good at this whole "pee-pee in the potty" thing. I've been sitting him on it in the mornings before changing into his school clothes, and at night, just before bath or PJ time. And usually (and by usually, I mean 90% of the time), he'll actually GO in the potty. We've even gotten lucky a few times during the day and he's actually done more than just pee-pee in the potty. But I didn't take pictures of that, because let's admit it, no one likes to look at their own turds, let alone someone else's, right?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sparing us the turds! That is awesome that he is getting into a routine with going on the potty already...and actually going! Cute potty too! BTW....can't believe YOU actually put a picture of pee on your blog!

    ReplyDelete