Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nursery? Check!

Cecilia's room is finally done, done, done! After much obsessing careful consideration about baby bedding, I finally decided on the gorgeous Sophie collection from Pottery Barn Kids. Combine that with the robin's egg blue walls and the butterfly accents, and I'm really happy with how her room has turned out!


This is the best pic of the actual wall color, and I LOVE how her name decal turned out over her crib!!


I learned my lesson the first time around, and got a comfy chair for those late night feedings!


Changing station and a dresser full of diapers and jammies :-)


See?!?!? A drawer full of adorable butt fluff :-)


Toy box, adorable Boppy cover and the great butterfly picture hook I found at PBK!


A closet full of clothes. Thanks to our insanely generous friends, I hardly have to buy anything for Ceci to wear her first year!


And some of the little details that I love:










Butterfly nightlight Paper butterfly wall decorGirliest lamp ever!

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! It looks so relaxing and calming. Her name decal did turn out good. And I am not sure that you really do have enough cute butt covers or clothes! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out GREAT! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding. All the details adn touches are so feminine and perfect. Well done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete