Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ten! And Nine

Today, Graham is 10 months old! I have a hard time calling him a "baby" or an "infant" now. Seemingly overnight, he's become an actual, honest-to-goodness PERSON, a mini-Erik in looks and a mini-me in attitude, an almost-toddler who's full of life. Full of charisma, smiles and a little bit of mischief. He has his likes (Mommy, biting, nursing, and singing) and his dislikes (lamb, Puffs, going to bed, wearing pants), and he has no problem letting you know exactly which is which. He consciously seeks out trouble objects, crawling to them with amazing speed. And he has perfected the innocent "who, me?! I wasn't doin' nuttin'" look when he gets caught with his hands in the dogs' water dish.

We took Graham to Mod4 to have his nine month pictures done in August, and a sampling of the pictures are up on her blog now (--> Pointing out the "His mom is also one of our favorite moms too~!" statement -- just in case y'all needed further proof of how awesome I really am!!!). If you like what you see, you can view (and order) the rest of the pictures in the gallery, the password is "elyse".
My Baby.
My Toddler.
My joy:

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love this post, especially the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! Your baby is getting so big.....but he will always be your baby! You are a great Mom! Your accomplishments show....(even though I am not around in person) they are evident in Graham....he is a smart and happy little boy and he has great parents who are helping to make him the person he is! Pat your selves on the back and give Graham a squeeze for me!xoxox

    ReplyDelete