Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fluffy butts and scattered kibble

So we (and by "we," I totally mean "I") took the leap and started cloth diapering Graham. It's still too early yet to write on my experiences with the diapers, since we just started, but so far, I have to say, I'm a fan. We're trying out the Smartipants pocket diaper system right now, with our Gro Baby diapers coming in tomorrow's mail. But I mean, really, is there anything cuter than a baby with a fluffy, cloth diapered butt?

And, depending on whom you ask, Graham has started crawling. He doesn't motor on down the hall yet, but he definitely gets from Point A to Point B using a series of jerking forward motions, scoots and butt rotations. It's deliberate enough that no dog food bowl is left unturned....



Edited to add: Yes, I'm aware that the open basement door directly behind Graham is a safety hazard. So, before any comments start coming in, please be assured the Yes, We Do Keep The Door Shut At All Times. It was actually just open because I was hopping back and forth between the doorways taking pictures. Mah babah is safe, worry not, my peeps, worry not....

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! And of course, still as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete