Saturday, March 14, 2009

Florida

Sorry for the delay in blog activity. We visited Erik's parents in Florida last week, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with how the whole thing went down. We gave Graham a "B" for his demeanor on the way down, he was a bit fussy and whiny because he was so tired and was having a hard time sleeping propped up on Mommy's lap. But on return flight, he was PERFECT! I even had two proud mommy moments as two separate people came up and told us that we got the "Best Baby on the Flight" award, because my son didn't make a peep the whole trip. Just ate and snoozed and looked around. My little angel :-D I'm so proud!

As for our trip down there, I'll let the pictures do the talking:

'Sup?!? Just hangin' wit Grammy!


Goofin' around with Daddy


Dippin' our toes in the ocean


Playing in the sand


Sandy toes!
Graham's first baseball game - Minnesota Twins v. Pittsburgh Pirates

The game was riveting


Ahhh.... baseball!!


His first swim! He's not sure what to think....
(please excuse the gratuitous boob shot. It was almost Graham's dinner time!)


But he decides chillin' in the pool is cool!


Success! I think we have a little fish on our hands!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures (except for the milk jug shots!HA HA! Looks like you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete