Tuesday, March 3, 2009

4 Months!

Seriously, where does the time go? All of my friends with babies warned me that time will really fly by once you have a kid, but you really, honestly have to experience it to truly understand what they're all talking about. I cannot believe that my baby is four months old already! Graham is thisclose to rolling over on his own, he babbles constantly, and he's decided to take up a job as a professional drool-factory. And I find myself falling more and more in love with him every day...

We went to the pediatrician for his 4 month shots today, and my little man was such a trooper! He hardly winced when he was jabbed with the needles. Here are his stats:
25.75 inches long (75th percentile)
ginormous head circumfrance (85th percentile)
16 pounds, 12 ounces (80th percentile)

So it's official. He's a B.I.G boy! Just in case any of y'all had any doubts.

He's definitely bigger at 4 months than at 3!! See

Bye-Bye!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big too quick. I know I have said this once or twice.....he is SO cute!! I want to squeeze him. I hope that you guys have a good trip and he does good on the plane. I can't wait to see pictures. I am bummed it is such a short trip and we can't meet up. Take care. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete