Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oma's birthday surprise....



I've been waiting for what seems like forever to make this post.... we had Graham's three month professional pictures taken a few weeks ago, and the results are STUNNING.

Now, I know I'm *just a titch* biased, but damn, do I have an adorable son! And Jessica at Mod4 Photography captured him perfectly -- I have a perfect mix of his smiley, goofy faces, his Serious!Baby! looks, and his adorably pouty faces. I couldn't have wished for, hoped for, or planned for pictures any more perfect than the ones Jessica took. Unfortunately, I couldn't share them with the world, since I had planned on presenting my mom (Graham's Oma) with one as part of her birthday present.

We spent Saturday afternoon with my mom, and she LOVED the naked baby pictures we gave her. So, without any further ado, here are some of Graham's three month pictures. And be sure to follow the link at the end of this email to view (and have the option to purchase) the rest of the 64 spectacular pictures Jessica took:


To check out the rest of the pictures, go to Graham's Gallery. The password is our last name, in all lower case letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment