Thursday, August 5, 2010

Their chariot awaits

The other day* we decided to take the kiddos out for a walk. This may** have been motivated by my impatient desire to try out our new "kid chariot" - our Bumbleride Indie Twin. I've been drooling over this stroller since Graham was itsy-bitsy, and I was pretty convinced this was "the" stroller I "needed" as soon as I found out I was going to have two under two. And it did not disappoint!
The Bumbleride gets Graham's approval!!


We ended up walking down to our corner market and grabbed some bagels and (much needed) coffee.
Smiling and drinking coffee. Coincidence?? I don't think so :-)


Eating a 'nana (yes, in his jammies!!) and lovin' it


Graham takes his milk drinking very seriously

After our al fresco breakfast, we continued on down the road to what will be Graham's elementary school. They have an incredible playground!!

SEE?? And this is only half of it!!

We were highly impressed with the elaborate play structures, and even moreso by the fact that the elementary school is a "green" school, with on-premises recycling and a playground composed of recycled plastic :-)

Enjoying the fruits of mom's recycling obsession ;-)


I give the day, the stroller, AND our first outing as a family of four a BIG THUMBS UP!



* and by "the other day," I really mean "many, many days ago. Like 14. Or maybe 21. I'm a little behind on my blogging. I plead "newborn, nursing, sleep deprived" insanity. K?"

** and by "may" I mean "absolutely it was!"

No comments:

Post a Comment