Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tiny Bubbles

"Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)
Make me warm all over
With a feeling that I'm gonna
Love you till the end of time"

The Don Ho song may have been about wine and celebrating, but this new detergent makes me just as happy!

Being new to the whole cloth diapering thing, I was pretty intimidated when I saw that I had to have a "special" detergent - no whiteners, no phosphates, blahti blah blah. But then I found Tiny Bubbles - it's made by the same company that makes Graham's Gro Baby diapers. And let me tell you - it's FANTASTIC! It really gets the diapers uber-clean (and let's be honest here, some of them are pretty icky going in to the washing machine, right?!). It smells great, rinses clean, doesn't irritate his delicate baby skin, does the dishes and folds the laundry too (OK, I might have been exagerating slightly on those last two accomplishments. But the rest is factual. I swears!).

But, for all you haters - er, non-cloth-diapering public (hehe), you don't need to feel left out. I would imagine Tiny Bubbles would work wonders on baby clothing, lingerie and delicates, cashmere sweaters(!) - pretty much anything that you want to wash that needs some extra TLC and no detergent build up or residue. So check it out :-) I'm bettin' you'll love it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you like the detergent, we are thinking about carrying it in the store. Would you mind telling me how much you paid in shipping for it? And, our store will only be online, but local customers are welcome to come by to pick up their orders, and we will be holding free classes for people thinking about using cloth. And, people would be welcome to come by to see diapers if they wanted to by appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I do really like the detergent - I actually got a few free samples when I ordered my Gro Babies, so I didn't pay S&H. But I hear there's a site, Alice.com (?) that will be carrying it and will ship for free. I really think it's going to be my fulltime deterg -- I had a fed AIOs that had a bit of a stink, and they took it right away! Good stuff.

    What's your email address? I'd like to keep in touch, about the store, CDs and our kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my e-mail is emilyotr@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete