Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So, let's share....

Ok, I've decided that I need to "get with it," join the masses, and become part of the blogging culture. It wasn't an easy decision to come to - mainly because I'm insanely hard to please, and I KNOW I won't have enough time to devote to adequate blogging and updates. Because there's nothing more irritating than reading someone's blog, and then having it go in hiatus for weeks on end.

So, I promise to try to update as much as humanly possible, if you promise not to uphold me to impossible standards. Deal??

So what's going on in our life? Notawholehelluvalot, and that's not exactly a bad thing! Graham's been with us for an entire 12 weeks, and Erik and I haven't yet gone insane, gotten divorced, or otherwise inflicted bodily harm on eachother. I'll even put myself out there and venture to say we might actually be getting a hang of this whole parenting thing.... not that it's been easy, but honestly, we are really lucky and have an adorable, well behaved, enjoyable son to ease our learning curve.

I started back to work last week, and we're finally settling into our routine. So far, Graham's been really good the days I work from home. He's so happy playing on his own in his bouncy chair, and he's starting to understand the dynamics behind the Jumperoo. Thank goodness for all of the toys we were fortunate enough to receive from our generous friends at our showers!

Here are some images of what I get to look to my left and see every Tuesday and Thursday. This DEFINITELY beats staring at a cubicle wall!



Playing is such tiring work!



Watching mommy work



My little thumb sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment